Tool by: Lidi Smart Solutions (Netherlands)
What are the Goals of this Tool?
Impact on Youth
to be more computer-literate
to learn how to organise knowledge or experiences made in a digital format, making it accessible and readable for others
to enhance creativity and creative thinking
Digital artwork and publications created with online Tools
TOOL: Web Tools WorkshopClick here to download
Aim: Learning through doing. Project and team based interactive training.
Required materials/logistic ressources: Computers – desktops or laptops, pens, paper and internet connection
1. Icebreaker will be carried out in order to create a positive atmosphere, acceptance between the participants and motivation for work. The type of icebreaker will depend on if the participants know each other previously or not (20-30min).
2. Forming teams and choosing names of the teams (10min).
3. Art work project – each team will have to create an art work project going through several stages: Research stage – participants will carry out a research to find out what kind of graphic design tools are available online;
Opening account – each team will need to open an account and work with one of the graphic tools (preferably Canva);
Choosing a topic for the art work from a list of topics below or choose their own topic:
Form: Poster, card, ticket, Infographic Brainstorm and explore the features of the graphic tool and create their team art work.
4. Presentation project – each team will have to make a presentation to present the results of their previous project. The project will go through several stages:
Researching how Google slides works;
Creating their presentation to show the results of their research and their artwork.
Giving out the presentation.
5. Research project on the topic of where and how to create an online profile of an artist – existing platforms and needed details and elements to successfully create a profile.
6. Research project on the existing platforms to sell artworks.